Sunday, March 20, 2011

i love march!


Why do I love March?

Reason #1- My Birthday!




It's my Birth-month! And yes, I take full advantage of it! Not only do I have pre- & post- birthday celebrations but I also use the excuse of, "it's my birthday" for just about everything, all month long. I love birthdays and will always love birthdays, they're the best holiday of the year!






Reason #2- Mardi Gras



Who doesn't love Mardi Gras?! Honestly, probably most of the people who live in New Orleans, buuut these Mardi Gras themed/festive interiors are sure to get you in the mood for some king cake!






This room was on the set of MTV's Real World-New Orleans



















This is actually the interior of the International House Hotel in New Orleans decorated for the occasion.
























Gold is good!























When done right purple can do something to a space that no other color can.


Reason #3- St. Patrick's Day



Leprechauns, pots of gold, and green beer was Thursday's theme. And to carry that theme on I've found some great green interiors!






















Kitchen with a beautiful green mosaic tile.













Reason #4 - The First Day of Spring

Today is officially the first day of Spring!!! And I don't think it could be anymore beautiful! With Spring comes sunshine, blooming flowers, and an array of amazing colors...it's definitely time to start enjoying outdoor activities!

Reason #5- Spring Break

And last but certainly not least Spring Break is always in the Month of  March (which gives me a whole week off just to celebrate my birthday!) However this Spring Break I have opted to not go anywhere. I intend to work feverishly on my Studio project and Portfolio/Internship search.


While there's only a little over a week left in March I do hope that everyone is enjoying their March and I can't wait to see what excitement April brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment