Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Brrrr...It's cold outside!


With the below freezing temperatures outside and all this beautiful snow piling up around us, I find it only appropriate to share with you some of my favorite cozy interiors. 

{houseandhome.com}


{houseandhome.com}


{arhzone.com}

I would love to be snuggled into this bed with a good book and a glass of wine. Not only is the open corner fireplace a beautiful design element but the rich chocolate hues used in this space are warm and inviting. 



{digsdigs.com}
These contemporary spaces prove that modern can still be comfortable.



{arhzone.com}

This is hands down my most favorite! The two sided fireplace allows it to be enjoyable from two different rooms, and the turquoise mosaic tile emphasizes this amazing element creating a beautiful focal point.



{digsdigs.com}

And this right here my friends is a wonderful solution for those of us who are not fortunate enough to have a real fire place! It uses bio-ethanol fuel which has an eco-friedly burn, and you can put it anywhere you please. Check them out at brasafire.com!

1 comment:

  1. love the little fire place! i would take everywhere with me :)

    ReplyDelete