Wednesday, April 27, 2011

a not so secret obsession...

Those of you who know me, know I have somewhat of a problem when it comes to shopping...new clothes and accessories just make me happy! And there's something about the whole shopping experience that I find therapeutic (with the exception of shopping at Forever21 which is a completely different experience). 


My current, number one, go-to when I'm needing a fix is Riffraff


For those of you who have not discovered this fabulous store yet, you're missing out! The owner, Kirsten Blowers, is a U of A alum with a degree in Interior Design. She opened Riffraff in 2009 in a small space on Mission blvd and has since moved to the current location on the Fayetteville square. Riffraff sells a variety of woman's apparel, jewelry, gifts, painted furniture, and host over 190 local artisans who sell their hand-made treasures. If you haven't gotten a chance to check one of Fayetteville's finest local retail stores, I highly recommend it! 


a few of my favorite things...


















If you're not from around Fayetteville you can check out their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RiffraffFayetteville  and their blog at http://shopriffraff.blogspot.com/ They'll ship anywhere!



No comments:

Post a Comment